Have I already done this tag? Yes.
Am I doing it again? Also yes.
Well, when the super sweet D.G. Snapper tagged me, I couldn't very well say no, now could I? So here we are.
LET'S DO THIS.
AGAIN.
1. If I asked you whether this glass was half full or half empty, what would you say?
Half full!
2. Cereal or bagels?
Depends entirely on what kind of cereal and whether there is strawberry cream cheese to spread on the bagel.
3. Take all your personality traits and flip them. What would you want to be when you grow up then?
Ooh interesting. You know what, I think my alter-ego would be a good politician. Outgoing (versus shy), charismatic (versus awkward), a people-person (versus shy and awkward). Yeah. Maybe a mayor or something.
4. Pancakes. What would you do to get them?
Well... not much. I don't... actually like... pancakes. *hides from the onslaught that is sure to come*
5. Do shiny, sparkly things describe your life more? Or would you say you like things more Hobbit-like?
Now this is tough because I went through a phase where anything sparkly had to be FAR away from me, but now, I'm the complete opposite. But on the majority, I think I've got more of a Hobbit-like life.
6. What song would you choose to play when you've reached a huge life goal?
this one, to be honest. And I'd dance along with the tap break, obviously.
7. Which children's book was your favorite?
Oh goodness, I don't think I can choose. I was an avid reader as a kid. But some favorites were any American Girl books (particularly Felicity), the Magic Tree House series, and the Magic Attic Club series. Apparently, just anything having to do with history or time travel, haha.
And there we have it! These questions were so cute! I don't know who to tag... so if you want to do this tag, take it on!
For everyone else in the comments, go check out D.G.'s blog, and then let me know which children's book was your favorite! (I want to read more children's "classics" in the coming months, so tell me what I should add to the list!)
~ Abby

YOU DON'T LIKE PANCAKES?!?! *horrified gasps* Do you at least like waffles??? XD
ReplyDeleteThe personality trait question's answer was hilarious. Fun tag!
I know, I know, I've gotten that reaction for most of my life. I do indeed prefer waffles.
DeletexD I'm so glad you enjoyed it!
The American Girl books and the Magic Treehouse books were my favorites, too! Although I'd say full for the glass... xD
ReplyDeletexoxo Abigail Lennah | ups & downs
Ahh, yes, I've found one of my people xD Which American Girl was your favorite, if I may ask?
Delete