Friday, December 18, 2020

My Must-Watch Christmas Movies {12 Days of Christmas}

You know those movies where it isn't Christmas until you've watched them?  Yeah, it's these for me.


Today, we're chatting about those movies that just make Christmas Christmas.  And personally, I think I've got some pretty iconic ones.

- White Christmas -


I mean, does it get any better than Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye?  No, no it does not.


- A Charlie Brown Christmas -


Why yes I do cry every time Linus does his Scripture monologue.


- Muppet Christmas Carol -


I will also cry every time Tiny Tim starts to sing "Bless Us All" and I have no shame.


- The Year Without a Santa Claus -


Three reasons I love this movie:
1) Mrs. Claus kicking butt
2) Vixen being generally adorable
3) The Miser brothers' songs ('cause they're absolute bops)


- It's a Wonderful Life -


You don't get more iconic or aesthetic than this classic.


- The Nativity Story -


Because, of course, this is what it's all about.


And there you have it!  What are your must-watch Christmas movies?  Do we share any favorites?  Let me know in the comments! 

Check out the other awesome 12 Days of Christmas posts from today! 

~ Abby

2 comments:

  1. YES YES The Nativity Story!! Love it!!!
    ~Autumn
    farmandphotographylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie Brown and It's a Wonderful Life. Every.single.time. <33

    ReplyDelete